Wine Tour | West Kelowna
Westside Wine Tour
Guided Tours | Kelowna, BC
The West Side Wine Tour is one of our most popular tours for countless reasons! If you haven’t been on a wine tour in the Okanagan before, we highly recommend this region.
The Westside Wine Trail is home of some of the oldest and most well established vineyards and wineries in the Okanagan Valley.
The West Side is a place of rolling hills, orchards and vineyards, winding country roads and spectacular natural landscapes. The West Side Wine Trail offers an invitation to experience the best of Canada’s wineries and some well-hidden secrets that most have yet to discover.
This Apres Tour includes:
- Tastings at 4 local Okanagan wineries (16+ tastings)
- Tasting fees/venue fees
- Pick-up/drop-off at your accommodation
- Chilled bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Knowledgeable and professional tour host
- Lunch included by Urban Fare (not applicable for Fall/Winter tours)
Things You Should Know
Our Vehicles: 14 Passenger Ford Transit Van.
*Apres Tours reserves the right to change the tour vehicle due to unforeseen circumstances and/or availability.
Included in your tour package is lunch provided by Urban Fare.
- Sandwiches – Roast Beef, Clubhouse, Deli Supreme – with small garden salad
- Wraps – Veggie, Turkey Coleslaw, Spicy Beef – all come with small garden salad
- Wine Box – cheeses, grapes, dried fruits, nuts, crostini
- Pad Thai Chicken Salad with Cajun Chicken
- Sushi – Dynamite Roll, Spicy Tuna, Avocado – ea come with 8 pieces
- Salads – Tossed Green or Spinach w/ Berries
Tax & gratuities are not included.
Groups with 8 or more people will be charged a 12% gratuity.
Minimum 2 guests required to book this tour.